Apogee Lighting is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
Develop new prospects and maintain contacts with established customers for the purpose of selling Company products; customarily and regularly interact with prospects and customers in person at the customers’ site of business or other off-site locations.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual gross margin budget by promoting and selling products in assigned territory in compliance with the Company’s pricing policies.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and effectively, and report potential claims.
- Keep management informed of local competition and market conditions.
- Maintain current customer records, files, and reports of business transactions.
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows, and sales meeting as required.
- Demonstrate products after sale when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum two years sales experience (lighting preferred)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of product line and pricing
- Knowledge of sales and marketing
- Ability to learn our business and to work independently to achieve goals
- Ability to sell and be persuasive
- Some travel required, including some overnight travel. Ability to drive and operate a motor vehicle with a valid driver’s license.
Sales: 2 years